Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged by KO

10 years ago I was....
1998 - I waws a sophomore in college partying in up and changing majors from dance with a concentrationin performance and choreography to Interior Design - a wise decision.

5 years ago I was.....
2003 - I moved to Richmond and was making new friends and learning about my new home - that I thought I would only live in for 2 years and then go on about my merry way and somehoe I am still here and am okay with that!

1 year ago I was.....
2007 - joined the world of triahtlons. my life will never be the same. I met amazing girls and did 3 sprints, 1 olympic, 1 half, and 1 marathon - a bunch of firsts for me!
and I also started dating the most wonderfullest boyfriend ever, IronGreg. he is such a lucky guy! (can you believe it's been a year already!)

5 things on my to-do list today:
- work
- run (done!)
- lift weights (done!)
- bike
- pack

5 snacks I enjoy:
- cheez its
- cheese - all kinds, all forms.
- hummus
- ice cream
- leftovers

If I was a billionaire I would:
- buy a house.
- buy a vacation home
- donate
- retire.

6 people I would want to have lunch with tomorrow:
- IronGreg, he is a fun date afterall
- my dad
- God
- Oprah
- ALL my friends! (how fun would that be!!)

5 places I have lived:
- Charlotte
- Raleigh
- Atlanta
- Richmond

5 jobs I have had:
- Patricia McLean Interiors, Inc.
- TM Collaborative, Inc.
- Cornerstone Architects
- Perretz and Young Architects
- Glave and Holmes Associates

SNELLS,
Tag, you're it!

No comments: