Friday, June 25, 2010

Best Shorts Ever and other purchases

I purchased a pair of K-Swiss Bound Split Shorts at the Ironman Arizona finisher's store.
I thought they were cute. black - my fave color - witht he IMAz logo ont he bottom.
Little did I know what I was getting myself into...a new favorite pair of shorts.
I love them so much I have to wash them after each use so I can wear them again. I have about 25 pairs of shorts but I only wnt to wear these. So I finally purchased another pair sans IM logo.

this ws a hard decision for me. I love Nike apparel. and one of my dear friends works for Nike marketing their apparel...for basketball at least. I broke it to her that I had a new pair of shorts and Nike needs to change it up to get a pair as wonderful as these. I also like the lining part is also black. not sure why but I think the black looks cooler than the traditional white.

not to fear, Nike, I still found a cute sport top to wear with my K-Swiss shorts.
Livstrong black sport top

Terry stepped up and came out with a pair of tri shorts that I jsut purchased. they may nto be new, but it's been a few years since I have bought a pair, so they are new to me. Terry Club short has the wide waistband as my fave cycling shorts from them. so I hope they make me faster.

I hope this motivates me to start training again.

1 comment:

tri-ing races not cases said...

Am liking the new website colors and style!