Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Charlotte or Bust!

Today is the day IronGreg and I head to the Queen City for the wedding.
Tomorrow we get our marriage license and meet with the priest who will officiating the ceremony. He and I went to high school together - I think that's pretty darn neat.
the to-do list is getting eerily smaller.
Family and friends are packing and soon to be traveling.
I have goosebumps.
I knwo this is going to be an amazing weekend. that's the only word I can use to describe what is ahead.
I am in awe of the love from our family and friends travelling...some from other countries...jsut to stand by our sides.
I am in awe of the friends who have gone out and bought new dresses for this weekend.
I am truly touches already. I can't imagine the feelings to come on Sunday.

No comments: