Thursday, June 10, 2010

All the Single Digits, All the Single Digits

okay not quite the beyonce song...but it works in my head.
today single digits start.
9 more days until the wedding.

but the most exciting thing about today...
my nephew's TWO!!!

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday TD.
Happy Birthday to you!

He really is the cutest and smartest kid around.
I might be biased, but I think my opinion is obviously the one that counts the most.
However, TD and I might have a probelm in 9 days. It's poor manners to show up the bride, but TD sure is going to. My goodness does he have the cutest outfit to wear! Melt Auntie's heart! I can't wait for him to be my honorary ring bearer...he's a bit young to walk down the aisle, so he gets to pay outside with his Mimi and Big (GP's from the other side).
However, now that he's two he has to give up the paci. he is doing a good job at going in the singing potty, though! hey how come I don't get a singing potty?

anyways, back to me. since this is my blog after all.
In 9 days I will be Mrs. IronGreg.

No comments: