Monday, February 21, 2011

pot roast

i sure do love baking. but something about eating healthy, i am banned from baking.
IronGreg and I are both training for IMCDA. so our evening time has become limited. and by the time we eat, we are too tired to cook. so i have been collecting recipes of the past few months of quick, easy, and healthy recipes.

I love Betty Crocker. this is my secret....
www.bettycrocker.com
keyword: healthified
I find TONS of recipes here.
well i recently ran across a slow cooker recipe on there, that was so easy. and i made it even easier.
IronGreg and I loved it.
Carmelized Onion Pot Roast
no need to do any real prep - just throw it all in the slow cooker and put it on low: 8-10 hours.
and don't worry about measuring. it works.
enjoy.

1 comment:

Joette said...

Sounds yummy!!! I am always looking for quick and easy things to make!