Saturday, November 29, 2008

Challenge

Clearly we all like a little challenge here and there.
Well Coach G added an extra yummy challenge in there for us.

The challenge: to set up goals for yourself for the month of December.
The prize: an outfit from Skirt Sports - a team sponsor.

So what is my challenge for the month.
1. to only miss 1 workout a week due to pure laziness. I may have to miss some due to my volunteer committments so those don't count. but when I feel the need to be lazy. that counts.
2. to get my shins in check.
3. to get rid of the hole in my foot.

now #'s 2 and 3 are somewhat out of my control, but I will do what the doctors tell me to get them better and that's all I can ask for.

so...here's to not being lazy. it sure has been fun the last few months though.

No comments: