Yes I know it has been 2 weeks sicne Patriot's HIM and I have yet to finish the race report - I promise I will get to that.
Tomorrow I am doign the longest race to date.
This is a local (well 4 hours away) Iron-distance race, that is not produced by Ironman.
The timing of it is perfect to use the Aquavelo division as a training race for those fall IM's.
2.4 mile swim inthe Choptank river.
* i have been told it's called the Choptank for a reason. It's Choppy.
* I have been advised to wear a long-sleeved wetsuit to avoid the stinging nettles.
* this swim questions why I am doing this particular event.
112 mile ride through Maryland
* well I rode 97 mile about a month or so ago.
* I hope I like my new saddle now that it is postitioned correctly.
I have a fever blister.
I have a stye.
I am all packed and ready to go.