Saturday, June 7, 2008

Are you a runner?

After training this morning I of course ran errands sportin the spandex. As I was walking into Target I was on the phone with a friend when I realized how common it has become for me to walk around town in my spandex. I am standing in line to try on some new bathing suits (have to get rid of a tan line before a wedding in two weeks! yikes) the girl in front of me asks me "Are you a runner". I reply "yes". bu ti have never thought of myself as a runner. But it felt good and natural to say yes. I felt like I should add "but I am not super fast or anything" but no need for people to know that. they can wonder and think i am super speedy. but, yeah. i am a runner. more than that - I am a trigirl! woot! woot! (ok i think the heat is getting to me - time to go lay out!)

No comments: