Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PT #2

This morning was my 2nd PT session - the first "real" one, since last time I was still all bandaged up.
Annie is being nice to me...so far =)
We started out with my home exercises and stretches as a warm up and we ended...
...
...
...
With a 6 minute ride on the recumbant bike!
Granted I was only pedaling with one leg, the other one got to go along for the ride!
I should be able to get rid of these balsted crutches in about a week, too!
Hopefully after my post-op appt next week I will get the "all clear" to get back in the pool and start driving again!

I would like to send a shout out to all my limo services. All these appointments require me finding lots of rides and it's so nice to have so many of my friends help me out. I hope I can return the favor for them one day...although not for an injury!

No comments: