Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where has the time gone?

First of all, I feel like I was jsut answering questions on buying bikes and what the heck a triathlon is.
And this morning I watched the Baby Pinks cross the line of victory - so proud of them!

One week has gone by without the use of crutches and I am feeling great! No more steri-strips now either! I think the scar is lookign quite nice (although some may get a weak stomach when seeing it).

Training...
Running - I have started pool running - although I Admit I havebeen a bit laz my first week back. I was able to run for 30 seconds (talk about endurance!) ont he treadmill at PT the other day. And I can now do the elliptical for 10 minutes.
Biking - I can ride the recumbant bike. I did the spin class once and learned I need to work my way into spin class. I didn't know if I could pick my foot up afterwards.
Swimming - I have gotten back to swim class! Kicking drills aren't much fun, but at least I can be in the water and swimming again. and without the use of a pull buoy either!
Weights - I went back to weights class the other day. I was scared to do a lot of things, so I didn't do too much, but this week I will try to do some more.

High five to the greek festival!

(and thank you again Little Tri D - that may have been the bext slice of pizza EVER!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome back!!!