Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Happy 30th Birthday to my wonderful IronGreg.
today he is officially up an age group.
Tonight he has quite the birthday celebration in store for him - and he doens't knwo wanything about it - heeheehee.
Although friends have suggested black lace and dim lighting, I will save that for late night - and save you from hearing about it!






Happy 41st Birthday to my training buddy, KO
As she trains for her 2nd Ironman - IMUSA - she trains hards and raises 2 of the most well behaved children.







Happy 24th Birthday to Tyler.
My good friend's fiance, who just returned from teaching in Mumbai. and she is working the wine bar at my neighborhood hot spot tonight, so I mgiht be detouring there later for a visit!






1 comment:

TriGirl Kate O said...

Uh, you got the age WAAAAY wrong. I'm 29 today (for the 12th time...!)
xoxo