Monday, January 18, 2010

Shoulders

This morning at swim class, Coach PK clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
300 warm up instead of 200 - okay.
lots of normal drills - ok.
then what do I hear...
a 200 with 8 (non-modified) push-ups after each 25.
holy shoulders, batman.
I am SO weak. I jsut kept thinking...wedding dress...wedding dress...wedding dress.

In running news, yesterday the Richmond Princesses met at the TuckY for a 45 minute tmill run. I ran 45 minutes without stopping. It sounds so minor, but after HAVING to take a walk break for the last year - you get used to it. and i finished the run at 7.5...and felt great. maybe this week I will try to kick it up a notch.

wedding news. not mush to report. this weekend IronGreg and I are heading to the QC to pick out food, cake flavors, and flowers. I am sure we will find other things to cross off the list as well.
Last night I spent HOURS researching flowers and reception decor. there's a lot to think about.

3 comments:

Mike Russell said...

Lots of stuff to lose yourself in for wedding planning. Hope you don't get too lost -- it is easy to lose the forest for the trees when it comes to a wedding.

Good luck!

TriGirl 40 said...

I am so grateful to not be sore today! Think that is the most push-ups I've ever done in an hour!

M said...

been following along with the wedding develops as of late - having just come out of the whole wedding experience myself, i can totaly empathyize with the mountains of stuff to consider.

i mean - wedding magazines aside -have you even navigated the wedding blog world?!?! holy heck, it's insane. literally - hours and hours of time i will NEVER get back. themes and colors and favors and invitations, etc - it never ends! i am glad i had kyle here to keep my sanity!

best of luck - looking forward to the rest of it!!