Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow and the YMCA

It's snowing in Richmond.
Again.

I had a GREAT saturday plan at the Y.
9:15-10:00 - spin class
10:00 - 10:30 - Awesome Abs
10:30 - 11:30 - Body Shape

But when it snows in Richmond...the YMCA closes.

Guess I will get my filing and tax preperations done. not as much fun.

On another note, Princess and the Fan Vet.
Some of you may know about this from my rant on Facebook.
Princess was supposed to go to her annual vet appointment this morning, Saturday.
Well her vet, Fan Vet, called Friday to remind us of the appointment.
Yes, thank you for the remidner, we will eb there.
Then they go on to say...
In the event of incelemnt weather (the impending snow), and you are unable to make it, there will be a cancellation fee.
I'm sorry, what!
I got to work. Made an appointment with a reputable vet that is closer to my house and much more technologically saavy.
Then I called Fan Vet. Cancelled the appointment and let them know that I will be picking up her medical records.

So no gym. no errands. and no vet appt.
but i am getting my filing done.
and i am goign to a wedding tonight...my feet and legs are going to cold in a dress and heels! brrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for the fancy dress and snow boots!!! It's freakin' cold out there!!! Brrr....