- bodyshaping class
- swam with TG Snells - completed my first 150m straight!!!
- rode 12 miles
- ran 4.25 miles- brick - felt great!!!
- quick 30 minute swim before the clinic
- had clinic - wond the "door prize" fitness assessment with Coach M! fat test and vo2...interesting.
- hit the treadmill in Milwaukee. for such a nice hotel their treadmills stunk. i ran for 30 minutes before the heat of the room was so bad I thought I better get off before passing out!
- rode 18 miles which felt good. although my hip is still bothering me.
- ran 2 miles - wanted to go further but once again was missing the port-a-potty along the route.
- I could tell that my energy was low since I got home from the airport at 1am - eugh.
- swam 1 mile of drills with the team - "graduated" a lane
- swam my first 300m straight!!
- was advised by fellow TG to straighten legs and look down. but it is SO hard ot look down becuase we are so tight. ho hum.
Well - that's a wrap.