Friday, December 21, 2007

Bike Search Update

First - I give myself an award for being the most indecisive int his bike search. How many months am i going on now!

So I was leaning towards the Cervelo P2C. I rode it. I liked it. It's a good solid bike. The I added the Orbea Ora to th mix. I still drool over the Felt B12, but I have to drive 5 hours for it. Ugh! Over Thanksgiving they didn't have my size. They had a 48 (i rode) and a 52. I need the 50. Argh. They ordered e one to come in for when I head home for the holidays, but I am doubtful it will be in.

so I am sticking to deciding between the Cervelo P2C and the Orbea Ora.

The I get an e-mail.

My size 50 B12 is in. AAAHHH!!!
So Saturday I am riding the Ora and then Monday the B12.

Let's say a little prayer and cross our fingers I make my decision within the next two weeks! Enough already!

2 comments:

Tea said...

I love the P2C! (I've read about it...er...never ridden one) I can't wait to hear what you end up with.

TriGirl 40 said...

Good luck with the bike decision!