Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flying Around

Last night at Masters Coach Karen was back for the night. She kept me in the gupfish lane, but I was able to work on speed without stressing about keeping up.
~ I flip turned almost every timeI was in the deep end! I still don't have the courage to do it in the shallow end.
~ We did 4x25 IM. I worked on my fly drill and feel a liiiiiittle better about breast stroke.
~ At the end was a 4x25 Choice. and we all decided to try the 4x25 IM again! I give us credit for our efforts!
Two of my training friends, LD and SS, came up a lane - FINALLY! this sounds so cheese, but it made me happy to have them move up!
Last night we might be gupfish, but we were rockstars!

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

That was a tough workout! My arms felt like noodles at the end!