Thursday, March 1, 2007

I love being a TRIgirl!

Training is clearly not only physical but mental as well. It takes the support of all those around you to support and motivate each other to reach your own personal best.

I have found that my new TG's are more motivation and support than I was expecting when I joined. Not only is everyone encouraging inside the gym...and at TGSB, but also in life. While going through this difficult time, I have received so many encouraging emails and support. I even came home from work to find TG pink tulips on my doorstep! I mean where else could you find such awesome people!

Remember - "Time may not heal all wounds; instead it allows those wounds to tranform who we are into we will become" (i made that one up a few years ago!)

Okay, enough being sappy. Ladies...we have a couple races whose butts need to be kicked! It's party time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! and we'll leave it at that. :)

XO,

SQ

TriGirl 40 said...

I concur with SQ. And really liked your "time may not heal all wounds" quote. Sometimes it is hard to understand why things happen, but looking at tough situations as an opportunity to learn and grow - or just as another part of what makes you, you - can really help.

Jonah Holland said...

Fave, don't you worry...I wish I could be here to see you rock that Duathlon course.